Thursday, September 2, 2010

Reflections of M&M Spreadsheet



1. What functions did your spreadsheet perform?
I could add and average with the press of the sum button, I did not have to do math in my head or on a calculator, so that saved a lot of time.  It lined up all of my information in cells, columns, and rows.
2. What skills did you use/learn in this project?
In this project I learned how to use Microsoft Excel.  I know how to organize my information into different cells, rows, and columns.  Now I can organize lists, and projects like this easily.
3. Describe how you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation.
If I was given a list of people that I needed to send a business letter to regarding company information, I could easily access Microsoft Excel.  I could then organize the names, along with the research I have done for their contact information.  Another way I would need to use this in the future is for a list of kids on a team.  From their names, to age and class, Excel easily organizes it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment