Wednesday, September 8, 2010

iPhoto Reflection




1. Which search terms did you use to find images (for the letters of your name and the images that describe you) and why?
I typed in a letter and then images, for the letter "A" I searched "A images".  It seemed to be the most logical and simple way of finding images in the shape of the letter that I was searching for.
2. What skills did you use/learn in this project?

I learned how to make an iPhoto slideshow.  I learned how to export the video and post it onto this blog.  I know how to make an album, and edit pictures in iPhoto now too.
3. Describe how you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation.

If I ever need to make a presentation in a class or for a business i can just put all my pictures into iPhoto and make a slideshow, it is a lot simpler and quicker than using PowerPoint.
4. This was a more creative project than our first 2. Did you prefer it or the more cut and dry assignments in Word and Excel?

Yes I did prefer this over the other two projects.  We searched for things that were related to us and put ourselves into the slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment