Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blog About Charity Appeal Letter




1. List the name of your business and its charity.
The name of my business is Precious Moments. The charity is a telethon to raise money for the American Red Cross.
2. What skills did you use/learn in this project?

I learned how to enter contacts into Microsoft Excel, and then merge them into a Microsoft Word document.  I typed my first business letter.
3. What was the easiest part of this project? What was the most difficult part of this project?

The easiest part of the project was entering all the information into the cells in Microsoft Excel. The most difficult part was understanding how to get the mail merge, but once I understood how to, it was pretty simple.
4. Describe how you might use these skills and apply them to a real-world situation other than writing a charity letter.

I can now add contacts into my Excel and have an address book in there.  For future business letters i know how to transfer my contacts into the Word document quickly and easily.
5. Did you learn something new during this project that you did not know before?  If so, what? [Your response to this question can be related to the information, skills, or process of the project.]

I learned how to mail merge contacts from an Excel document into a Word document.  I added the contacts with a business letters, so all of my contacts had a letter addressed and written specifically to them.

4 comments:

  1. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Winter donations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. water well zakat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. Zakat Donation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... ramadan donation

    ReplyDelete