Sunday, September 26, 2010

Garageband Blog

1. What tools and techniques did you use to create your podcast? [be specific...10 pts.]
I used the application Garageband.  For pictures, I searched Google images, and looked further through the results.  I used iPhoto to store my photos.  I used the microphone on my computer to record my voice for the podcast, and then I used the tools in Garageband to edit the sounds and my voice.

2.  How could you use a project like this in other classes? [2 pts.]
I could use this project in other classes by recording a presentation about something, as in for speech class we have to conduct an interview with someone and record it, I can use my newly learned skills with Garageband to record it.

3.  In the “real world,” how could podcast projects be used (In what careers/businesses, etc.)? [2 pts.]
You could use them for presentations in a meeting, inserting pictures for visuals.  It can give a better visual of the idea rather than being put on the spot.

4.  In this project, what did you get good at doing? [2 pts.]
Organizing my photos and timing them in with the music, jingles, and my recorded voice.


5. What was the most difficult part of the assignment? [2 pts.]

Probably recording my podcast with only a few studders or mess-ups.  It took a few times and it still wasn't perfect. 

6.  Would you do a project like this on your own? [2 pts.]
Yes, now I can easily record my own podcasts for whatever reason.  I know how to use all the tools and if not, I can watch the tutorial for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment